11821 Wakeman Street
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Secure Shredding
- Identity Theft
- On-Site Shredding Services
- Community Shred-it Events
- Paper Shredding
- Confidential Document Shredding
- Hard Drive Disposal
Fundraisers We Support
- The Crenshaw Chamber
Going Green Commitments
- Paper recycling program
- Environmental responsibility is fundamental to Shred-itís corporate mission and values.
- Once materials have been shredded on site at a customerís facility, they are subsequently baled and recycled into a variety of useful paper products. This process ensures that our customersí confidential information is always disposed of in the most secure way possible, whilst helping save the environment in the process.
- For every two security consoles filled with paper, one tree is saved through the recycling process. In 2008, Shred-itís recycling program saved over 630,000 trees, through the responsible recycling of 35,000 tons of paper.
- So if recycling is part of your organisationís environmental policy, we can help you fulfil your green commitments. At the end of each year we provide our regularly-scheduled shred clients with an Environmental Certificate indicating the number of trees saved by using Shred-itís services.
Hours of Operation8AM to 5PM
Save Time and Money
Shred-it’s shredding services could save you up to 17% of the cost of doing it yourself
In these tough economic times, everyone is looking for the best way to stretch every dollar and eliminate any expenditure that doesn’t provide the very best value.
That’s why having Shred-it look after your paper shredding needs is the right choice. It is about 17% cheaper to outsource your paper shredding than to do it yourself in house. So, whether you choose on site shredding, or off site shredding, Shred-it saves you money.
And it doesn’t just save you money – it also saves you time. It takes an employee 5 hours to shred 50 pounds of paper. Our state-of-the-art equipment can do the same task in minutes – without disrupting your business at all. Outsourcing means there’s no equipment to buy. And it frees up your staff to work on more profitable tasks.
Shred-it document destruction also helps you save on space costs. Instead of paying rent on square footage to store files that have outlived their purpose, free up that space for more bottom-line-friendly purposes.