111 W. 7th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationMonday: 0900 - 1600
Tuesday: 0900 - 1600
Wednesday: 0900 - 1600
Thursday: 0900 - 1600
Friday: 0900 - 1600
Internet Marketing & Social Media
I am Joseph Kingsley, as the owner of Broadworks LLC, I help businesses make more money through Internet Marketing & Social Media. Assign me to do a free audit of your businesses online presence now.
Here is a comprehensive list of the services I can provide you:
- Branded Story – A cohesive narrative that encompasses the facts and feelings that are created by your brand or business. The story should inspire an emotional reaction.
- Content Creation – The contribution of information to any medium and most especially to digital media for an end-user/audience in specific contexts of posts be it video, photo, text or any combination of such.
- Social Media Management – Monitoring, contributing to, filtering, measuring and otherwise guiding the social media presence of a brand, product, individual or corporation including making daily and/or weekly postings of content to owners' social media platforms.
- Monthly Contest – The creation and management of monthly contest for the owners' benefit.
- Website Optimization – Updating and ongoing maintenance of owners' website and so that it ranks well in search engines.
- Email Marketing Campaign – Email-based campaigns in which standalone advertisements are sent to a targeted list of recipients. The messages, which may be text, HTML, or rich media, look like Web-based ads rather than typical email messages.
- Advanced Google SEO (SEM) – Utilizing both branded and non-branded keywords to effectively heighten the visibility of a website or webpage in Google search unpaid.
- Google Adwords – Advertisements created by a business on the Google Ad platform that’s served to Google search users.
- Facebook Ads – Advertisements created by a business on Facebook that's served up to Facebook users based on user activity, demographic information, device use information, advertising, and marketing partner-supplied information, and off-Facebook activity.
- Messenger Ads – Advertisements created by a business on Facebook that's served up to Facebook users via the messenger app.
- Text Message Marketing – Includes using a medium which involves text messaging over a mobile device and can be done from a mobile phone or in bulk using an SMS Aggregator and distributor online.
- Push Notification – The use of a medium which involves push notifications coming from a website or web page to a mobile device for the purposes of soliciting.