The Love of God, Inc.
2310 1/2 S. Mansfield Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90016
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Provide meals to homeless on Skid Row
- Distribute Sack Lunchs to homeless
- Grocery Giveway to low income families
- Catering Services
Fundraisers We Support
- The American Diabetes Association
Caring for the needs of our community through outreach and strategic alliances
The Love of God is a non profit organization dedicated to being change agents in our community by providing food assistance and clothing for homeless individuals In Los Angeles County. In partnership with The American Diabetes Association, Freedom 101, Wells Fargo, World Vision, The Love of God provides Charitable, Educational, and Community Development Programs.
Services provided include:
- Serving hot nutritious meals to 250 homeless individuals on Los Angeles Skid Row and surrounding community.
- Brown bag lunches are distributed to the homeless in parks, alleys and under bridges.
- Twice a month, groceries are distributed to low income residents in the community.
- Our Community Health Initiative supports capacity building activities to implement a communitywide Volunteer FoodNetwork combined with an innovative Health Education Program. The project serves fresh foods and cooked meals monthly to 1,000 homeless and low-income families in the South Los Angeles area Elementary schools. The project facilitates (10) community based diabetes workshops annually.
The Community Garden is our way of giving back to the community. Not only does the garden beautify the community it gives residents access to healthy vegetables and promotes healthy communities.